Real Time Development
Panda-Tech's real-time developers group specializes in developing solutions in embedded systems. The company has extensive experience in systems development and integration of development teams in large security projects. The company has extensive experience in safety projects for high-risk systems.
The company has developed a unique development methodology based on OMG international standards, which guide how to develop systems based on UML models. Panda Tech is a representative of SPARX in Israel with Enterprise Architect product, which has more than 400,000 users worldwide and is considered a pioneer in the field of ALM management. Our engineers have gained extensive experience and expertise in embedded system development, Vx-Works-based systems, embedded file systems, drivers and communications.
Panda Tech maintains high quality of the software manufacturing processes and uses the methodologies and methods it assimilates in its clients in the developments it performs. You can also learn about this in the following link on model-driven development in which our company leads in Israel.
Panda Tech deals with high-risk systems, and therefore insists on high-quality solutions with an emphasis on risk and safety analyzes of the advanced software systems, meticulous construction of high-precision systems for a wide range of services:
- Perform a design in the company's UML Enterprise Architect tool.
- Configures software and hardware interfaces using Enterprise Architect's UML tools.
- A database repository embedded in a company specification, using the Enterprise Architect system.
- Software conversion using reverse engineering with Enterprise Architect and saving assets with the customer. Each product is maintained at the design level.
- Low level development using advanced tools
- Q.T Solutions
- Development of Windows application in C \ C ++ \ C # \ .NET, WPF, Silverlight
- Algorithms development based on company specifications: signal processing, video image processing.
- Board bring up Boot-loaders ARM, MIPS.
- Video Processing \ Image with Processors and DSP of Texas Instruments Video Processor.
- Drivers for embedded systems.
- Panda-Tech carries out a complete ALM / SDLC process on large scale projects for its clients, including:
- Formalization of customer requirements
- System specifications and solution architecture definition
- Software Requirements Specifications
- Setting up a software architecture
- Software design in a variety of platforms and languages
- Integration and testing
- Supply system to the customer
- Acceptance Tests (ATP)
- System deployment
- System maintenance over time