Model Driven Architecture - Advanced course
This course deepens the knowledge accumulated in the basic course and extends the knowledge to additional subjects.
This is an advanced course of Enterprise Architect certification. The course provides an in-depth knowledge of UML, familiarity with all types of language diagrams, familiarity with UML's useful elements and good use of Enterprise Architect.
To leave details click here.
Duration of the course:
100 academic hours.
- Training for those interested in the characterization and design of a software project using the Enterprise Architect tool.
- Familiarity with the development environment-driven models.
- Providing theoretical and practical knowledge of the Enterprise Architect tool while implementing a practical project.
- Familiarity with the various elements and diagrams present in the tool.
What will you know after the course?
- Advanced level knowledge with UML - Unified modeling language.
- Advanced level knowledge with Model Driven Architecture.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in a variety of UML diagrams.
- Familiarity with the creation of automated reports in the Enterprise Architect tool.
- Familiarity with traceability matrices in tool.
- Knowledge of building specific fields for certain elements.
- Familiarity with the Enterprise Architect workspace.
- Implementing a practical project in UML on the Enterprise Architect.
The course is designed for those who wish to deal with the characterization and design of software using UML and wish to establish applied knowledge in model-driven development in the Enterprise Architect tool.
The course is designed for organizations who wish to implement the model-oriented system development approach through Enterprise Architect among employees and middle level managers.
System analysts / system engineers / characteristics / development professionals who are actively developing the various stages of the life cycle development.
Any job holder who actually engages in or will be involved in project management.
IT professionals who manage model-oriented projects and wish to implement Enterprise Architect as the project model tool.
Successful completion of the basic course.